Join Our Team To Keep Rugby Growing - Working Together We Can Make Our Goal!
UPDATE - TRIPLE YOUR DONATION!
At the 30th (+1) celebration we annouced our Giving Tuesday Campaign and the matching donation of $6,500 from a generous donor. At the dinner, another donor came forward to match the first donor So now...
Thanks to two generous donors, each $1 dollar you donate will equal $3 dollars.
These donors have pledged $13,000 in matching funds - but to get it all, we need your help.
In 1990, youth rugby in Indiana was inaugurated with the creation of a four team league in Indianapolis of about 100 male high-school participants. Little did they know Over time that has grown to over 78 teams from across Indiana with approximately 1,650 boys and girls of ages ranging from 8-18. During that time the Indiana Youth Rugby Foundation, received its 501c(3) charity status to assist with the growth of rugby in Indiana and the Rugby Indiana mission.
This year we were fortunate to be able to restart rugby in Indiana, during the pandemic. We are thankful for everyone's support and for the spring and fall rugby seasons we had. It was great to see our rugby family of coaches, referees, parents, players, and administrators come together to make it work. Now we look forward towards the next steps of growing youth and high school rugby in Indiana.
With player comments like "This game gives everyone on my team a chance to score" and "This is the greatest game ever", rugby continues to be enthusiastically embraced by the youth of our state! Because of this, we hope you will continue to support our efforts offering youth and high school aged players the option to experience rugby.
"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving." - Mother Teresa
We are asking for your help. Your monthly gift of $15 or more, or a one-time contribution in support of our efforts is deeply appreciated. Every dime helps us continue to provide rugby opportunities and grow the game. Would you please consider a gift and become a Rugby Indiana Champion?
We are #RugbyFamily, #RugbyStrong!
- Rugby Indiana Match Ball: $25 - your $25 gift becomes $75 and helps get three rugby match balls.
- 5 practice balls for a new team: $75 - your $75 gift becomes $225 and helps get a set of 5 practice balls for three new teams.
- Referee for one match: $100 - your $100 gift becomes $300 and helps get a referee for three matches.
- L200 Coaching Certification $140 - your $140 become $420 and helps three coaches obtain a L200 Coaching Certification.
- New Team Start Up Equipment Kit $180 - your $180 gift becomes $540 and helps three new teams get a start up kit.
- Trainer for 1 day at Tournament: $250 - your $250 gift becomes $750 and helps provide three trainers at a rugby tournament
- 4-hour Rugby Clinic: $400 - your $400 gift becomes $1,200 and helps provide three 4-hour rugby clinics
- Single School PE Training: $1,350 - your $1,350 gift becomes $4,050 and helps provide three schools PE Training.